Digital Hardware Design Engineer
The candidates will be directly involved in the design and de-bugging of hardware design platforms.
Design, develop and de-bug hardware platform for wireless communications with stringent size, power and cost constraints.
Design, develop and test Digital Control Logic.
Work closely with software team to integrate and de-bug hardware platforms
- BSEE/MSEE in Electrical Engineering plus five (5) years relevant experience in Wireless design.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microprocessors, DSPs, Memory Management Systems.
- Knowledge of wireless standards and requirements for LTE/5G.
- Extensive experience with VHDL Design and Implementation.
- Experience in Debugging new products.
- Experience with Test Equipment.
- Ability to work effectively with ORCAD and other design and development tools.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills