The candidate(s) will be responsible for architecting, designing, algorithm development, implementation and verification of physical layer/system
requirements for 5G wireless systems.
- Design and implementation of (DSP firmware) 5G physical layer wireless requirements.
- Design, implementation and verification of physical layer inter-networking software algorithms.
- Designing C/C++ and MATLAB simulations to evaluate system performance under multiple conditions
- Coordinate with hardware and upper layer software engineers in implementing and satisfying specification requirements.
- BSEE/MSEE in Mathematics/Physics & or Electrical Engineering plus relevant industry experience in DSP, algorithm design and implementation
- Expertise in communication theory, signal processing, error correcting codes, information theory, probability and random processes.
- Solid background in digital wireless communication (modulation/demodulation, equalisation, and speech or channel coding) with extremely strong MATLAB/Simulink simulation coding skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to program effectively in C/C++, DSP Assembly language.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with wireless standards such as LTE/5G a plus.