RF Hardware Design Engineer
The candidates will be directly involved in the design and de-bugging of radio hardware design platforms.
- Responsible for the design, test and release of new RF front ends for 5G and LTE networks.
- Work with Hardware Design Engineering and Software Design Engineering to integrate the RF front ends in the systems.
- Meet technical, schedule, and cost goals for the project
- Participate in all phases of development life cycle (requirements, systems and circuit design, simulations, tests, integration, evaluation, and manufacturing support).
- Initiate and execute prototype builds, create and execute test plans for evaluation and characterization and perform all necessary measurements to verify if the product meets all requirements.
- Coordinate in the RF equipment certification
- Need to be highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented, hands-on engineer
- 3-5 designing RF systems for 5G and LTE
- Degree (BSc, MS) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar studies
- Proficient in EDA tools, Orcad and Allegro are preferable
- Proficient with all stages of PCB design and manufacturing
- Proficient in signal and power integrity design
- Experience with simulation tools such as ADS or AWR including EM simulations
- Experience operating and calibrating an RF test setup (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, scopes, power meter)
- Experience with programming and scripting languages as needed to configure and test the RF platforms
- Experience with hands-on board level tuning and optimization of matching networks
- Experience with all associated standards and certifications
- Experience with embedded systems is a plus
- Familiarity with AutoCAD or other drawing packages is a plus
- Familiarity with FPGAs and FPGA tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build long lasting partnerships